Traveljunkieindonesia.com – Bali is known worldwide as a hot-spot destination for travel junkies of all sorts, from the adventure loving thrill-seekers to the glamorous wine-and-diners, from surfers, divers to first time travelers, from retirees seeking a seaside sojourn to families looking for fun and festivities. No matter what it is that you’re after, Bali can accommodate.
With so many amazing aspects to Bali, you may be left wondering ‘how to get a perfect tan in Bali?’.
So, here are 10 tips for the perfect tan in Bali ala travel blogger Cabiria Magni:
01. Do yoga on the beach
02. Play with a kite by the sea
03. Relax with your favorite book
04. Enjoy a sweet mango looking at the ocean
05. Go running with the waves on your side
06. Go for a horse riding on the sand
07. Do surf
08. Enjoy a Balinese massage
09. Listen to gamelan sound with your eyes closed
10. Go for a walk and make tons of pictures
“And don’t forget your sunscreen”, said Cabiria.
Well, a big thank you to Cabiria for tips. Hugs and kisses muach… muuach!!!
So, What tips would you add to the list? Share your picks in the comments!
Happy Sustainable Travels!