Traveljunkieindonesia.com – The Travel Junkie has chosen 17 of the most inspiring travel songs in Frematle, Western Australia.
Music helps us connect to others-to fellow travel junkies who might share our taste in songs and to locals who might not speak our language but can carry the rhythm.
For those of us with hippie blood, music can speak to who we are and why it is that we can never seem to settle down. Music engenders a desire to see a new place, or to travel simply for the joy of the journey.
The Travel junkie’s picks:
01. Sugar Baby Love – The Rubettes
02. At Seventeen – Janis Ian
03. Bad Girl – Lee Moses
04. (And) Then He Kissed Me – The Crystals
05. Crimson and Clover – Tommy James & The Shondelles
06. New York Groove – Ace Frehley
07. Heroin – The Velvet Underground & Nico
08. I’ll Come Running Back to You – Sam Cooke
09. You’ll Never Change – Betty LaVette
10. Do What You Gotta Do – Al Wilson
11. When It’s Sleepy Time Down South – Louis Prima
12. Take Inventory – The Isley Brothers
13. In Ginnochio Da Te – Gianni Morandi
14. Money Is – Little Richard
15. Just One Look – Doris Troy
16. What Is Hip – Tower of Power
17. Magic – Coldplay
So, What travel songs would you add to the list? Share your picks in the comments!
Happy Sustainable Travels!