Traveljunkieindonesia.com – Traveling in Hong Kong, whether for business or leisure, is always a pleasure and it’s hard to do even the simplest of tasks or trips without being charmed in some way.
Over the course of putting our guide together, Travel Junkie Indonesia kept track of the detail and idiosyncracies that make Hong Kong special.
Travel Junkie Indonesia confident you’ll come across a million of your own but here are 17 things to spot, sample and savour a long the way.
01. Flight to Hong Kong with Tigerair Mandala
02. A refreshing experience in Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
03. Take a special lunch at China Star Restaurant
04. Born to be a travel photographer in sky100 Hong Kong Observation Desk
05. Explore and travel like a local in Lantau Island
06. Shopping like fashionista at City gate Outlet Mall
07. Seafood feasts at Lei Yue Muen Restaurant
08. Romantic night with Big Bus Tour
09. A 5-hour shopping marathon at Ladies Markets
10. Relaxing at Repulse Bay with Jacky Chan
11. Cafe hopping in Victoria Peak
12. A lazy sunday wandering around Aberdeen Fishing Village
13. Get lost in Bauhinia Square
14. Lunch at Fung Shing Restaurant
15. An afternoon that turns into evening shopping at Jewelry Shop & Herb Shop, Tsia Sha Tsui Duty Free Shop, and Ocean Terminal Shopping Mall.
16. Nostalgia with Hong Kong movies and tv drama soundtrack at subway station and everywhere.
17. Flight to Jakarta with Tigerair Mandala
So, free to comment and add some of your MUST-DO’S in Hong Kong.
Happy Sustainable Travels!