Traveljunkieindonesia.com – Travel junkies are always asking me what to do in Hanoi. And, Hanoi is where imagination becomes reality.
Explore the captivating capital, a city steeped in history, pulsating with life, bubbling with commerce and buzzing with motorbikes, and experience nature at Halong Bay most expressive.
And, that’s why I want to share some of the most experiences and things to do in Hanoi. Imagine a city where the exotic chic of old Asia blends seamlessly with the dynamic face of new Asia.
The Travel Junkie confident you’ll come across a million of your own but here are 21 things to spot, sample and savour along the way.
01. The Travel Junkie modern classics style.
02. Wander around the streets of the Old Quarter District.
03. Ride a motorbike and rickshaw like a Vietnamese in the city.
04. Hang out with Soekarno and Ho Chi Minh at the Museum.
05. A golden afternoon at Hoan Kiem Lake.
06. Lazy saturday with Incredible Water Puppet Show.
07. Learn about Vietnam at Ancient National University.
08. Dancing with local friends at Vietnam Museum of Ethnology.
09. Learn history from Hoa Lo Prison Museum.
10. Travel like a local at Bat Trang Ceramic Village.
11. Peace and love at One Pillar Pagoda.
12. Visit every the traditional markets.
13. Like a historian in the Temple of Literature.
14. Try Bia Hanoi and Vietnamese cuisine. Their soups are one of the best in the world.
15. The majestic of St Joseph’s Cathedral.
16. A meditation at Ngoc Son Pagoda.
17. On the Road… From Hanoi to Halong Bay.
18. Vivid Memories in Halong Bay.
19. The Sexy of Grotto De La Surprise, Halong Bay.
20. A Vietnamese Naked Party in Halong Bay.
21. Kayaking in Halong Bay.
So, free to comment and add some of your things to do in Hanoi and around.
Happy Sustainable Travels!