Traveljunkieindonesia.com – People are always asking me what to do in Fremantle and you think Fremantle is Australia’s most hip city or not, there’s no denying the city’s special place in the world today.
Fremantle is one of the most unique and interesting places in Australia today. A hub for arts lovers, with local musicians and street performers out to impress the crowds.
And, that’s why I want to share some of the most unique experiences and things to do in this historical city. City of Fremantle isn’t meant to be seen, it’s meant to be experienced.
So, here are 30 unique things to do in Frematle, WA
1. Travel like an Australian Indigenous at Aborigin Art
2. FREE! learn to play Australian Didgeridoos with DidgeridooBreath — in the hands of experienced and passionate didgeridoo players
3. Rent a house & stay a while
4. Take photos of some graffiti and statue
5. Visit WA Museum — Shipwrecks Galleries is recognised as the formost maritime archaeology museum in the southern hemisphere
6. Drink a beer at Sail and Anchor — it’s what all the cool people do
7. Have sex in the morning at a private balconies or the bathroom in Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
8. Breakfast at Atrium Garden Restaurant, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle.
9. Fremantle Markets, explore and enjoy a coffee on the Cappuccino Strip with locals.
10. Having a Fremantle Urban Adventure with Two Feet & a Heartbeat.
11. Eat Kailis Seafood Platter—the ultimate seafood experience
12. Enjoy a lazy afternoon at a coffee shop with locals
13. Walk to Cicerello’s Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour for dinner of traditional fish and chips.
14. Scuba, snorkel and experience the amazing underwater world of Rottnest Island with Dolphin Dive Fremantle
15. Ride a bicycle
16. visit Fremantle Chocolate factory and travel like the chocolatiers making gourmet chocolates
17. See the sunrise (it’s considered cheating if you have to wake up for it)
18. Learn some Australian history at Army Museum of WA
19. Get churros with a club mate at Chocolateria San Churro
20. Take in all of Fremantle’s historic landmarks with Fremantle Tram tours
21. Visit an independent artist Greg James Sclupture gallery
22. Go sailing onboard with Lee II Summer Sails
23. Get lost in City of Fremantle Library
24. Eat great Indian cuisine & other cheap eats at Maya
25. Shop! in Woolstore Shopping Centre
26. Have a traditional Fremantle brunch at Fremantle Bakehouse
27. Have fun to see the sights and enjoy beautiful coastline with Scoot Freo
28. Find yourself in Fremantle Ports for all seasons
29. Hop on ferry for a different perspective of this beautiful city
30. Get lost in the Esplanade Reserve, Arthur’s Head Reserve, Fremantle Oval, Fremantle Park, Stevens Reserve, and Monument Hill Memorial Reserve
Ooh City of Fremantle, you stole my heart!
Happy Green Travels.
Have a suggestion for one of the best things to do in Fremantle or a helpful resource for Australia’s coolest city? Add it below in the comments and I’ll try to include it in this guide!