Traveljunkieindonesia.com – The word that best describes Sydney is CONFIDENT.
Traveling in New South Wales, whether for business or leisure, is always a pleasure and it’s hard to do even the simplest of tasks or trips without being charmed in some way.
Over the course of putting our guide together, Travel Junkie Indonesia kept track of the details and idiosyncracies that make New South Wales so special.
Travel Junkie Indonesia confident you’ll come across a million of your own but here are 40 things to spot, sample and savour along the way.
01. Travel Junkie Indonesia See New South Wales Australia
02. Travel Music Yourself With Marshall Headphones
03. Getting To Sydney From Jakarta With Garuda Indonesia
04. Sydney Transforms the City with Light, Music and Ideas
05. Postcards From Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel Circular Quay
06. Winter in New South Wales Australia
07. Visit Taronga Zoo For A Wild Experience
08. Download Taronga Zoo Free Audio Tour App
09. The Vivid LIVE Stage Door Tour at Sydney Opera House
10. Travel Like A Groupie at Madame Tussauds Sydney
11. Fantastic Lunch with Mr. Wong in Sydney
12. Honey in the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
13. Designer Marketplace – Westfield Sydney: In My Fashion Boutiques Travels
14. Fantastic SKYWALK at the Sydney Tower Eye
15. A Dining With Stunning Views at Sydney Tower Buffet
16. Soul Shakedown Party at Pacha Sydney
17. Rediscover Museum of Contemporary Art Australia
18. It’s About Delizioso at North Bondi Italian Food, Sydney
19. 3 Hours Exploring the Creative Village of The Rocks Sydney
20. Top 5 Secrets of The Rocks Sydney
21. Take special dinner at Nick’s Seafood Platter Sydney
22. Spectacular Vivid Aquatique in Darling Harbour Sydney
23. On the Road from Sydney to Port Stephens, NSW Australia
24. Dolphin and Whale Cruise With Moonshadow Cruises in Port Stephens
25. Luxury NSW Getaways at the Anchorage Port Stephens
26. Spectacular 4WD Sandboarding at Stockton Bight Sand Dunes Port Stephens
27. Famile Dine at Mavericks on the Bay Port Stephens
28. Travel Like A Gardener in Hunter Valley Gardens
29. Awesome Lunch at The Cellar Restaurant Hunter Valley
30. A World of Tyrrell’s Wines in Hunter Valley
31. It’s All About Tyrrell’s Vine Cycle in Hunter Valley
32. The History of Tyrrell’s Wines
33. Do You Know The Way To The Hunter Wine Theatre?
34. Like A Cheesemaker in Hunter Valley Cheese Factory
35. A Celebration of Cheese in Hunter Valley
36. Luxury Lebanese Food at El-Phoenician Sydney
37. My Way. My Place. My The Sebel Pier One Sydney
38. A World of Garuda Indonesia Business Class from Sydney to Jakarta for Travel Junkies
39. Take an Airline Toiletry Bag
40. Nostalgia with Australian music on your music player everywhere
Ooh NSW, you stole my heart. It was FANTASTIC!!!
Have a suggestion for one of the best unique excursions in New South Wales or a helpful resource for Australia’s coolest city? Add it below in the comments and I’ll try to include it in this guide!
Happy Sustainable Travels!