Traveljunkieindonesia.com – The sun is out and it is time to get tanned, take a break, and go on a holiday.
Taking a vacation to Kakaban Island is a an optimal chance for relaxation, adventure, and exploration. But, what about the impact on the environment?
I expect travel junkies to adhere the following notions. Here are 5 tips should be considered when exploring Kakaban Island:
01. Make sure to swim in the lake first and then the sea. Marine biota (planktons, animal larvae, etc) may be carried into the lake into live competition to the jellyfish in their own habitat.
02. Make sure to bring your trash back with you to be disposed of in the Trash Disposal in your place of departure.
03. Do not catch or take any jellyfish out of their habitat. The natural habitat of Kakaban jellyfish is in lake Kakaban. Moving them means they will not survive.
04. Do not litter on Kakaban island. Litter will only spoil the natural and unique state of Kakaban island.
05. Do not use sunscreen when swimming or snorkling in the lake. The chemicals in the sunscreen will pollute the lake water.
Is going green (environmentally friendly) easy all the time? of course not. However, the end result is definitely worth it, and travel junkies get points for creativity.
Happy Sustainable Travels!