Traveljunkieindonesia.com – In order to preserve Turtle and enabling our comfort environment, we expect visitors to adhere the following notions.
Here are six things you can do to preserve sea turtles and environment in Derawan Islands:
01. Don’t litter on the coastline
02. Light is only allowed on the coast at night time with prior consent from the in charge officer
03. Strolling around the island especially at night time is only allowed with prior special escort from the in charge officer
04. Camping activity is not allowed along the coastline
05. Kindly not to feed animals or modify any plants in the islands
06. Kindly take nothing from the islands expect photo and memories
So, What things would you add to the list? Share your picks in the comments!
Happy Sustainable Travels!