Traveljunkieindonesia.com – Experience Western Australia’s heard of gold.
At The Perth Mint, Australia’s oldest operating mint, travel junkies can enjoy many rich experience that will make you time in Western Australia even more precious
So, here are 7 Reasons to Visit The Perth Mint Australia:
1. See the largest coin in the world, weighing a record breaking one tonne of pure gold.
2. Handle over $700,000 worth of pure gold bullion.
3. Watch as 200 ounces of pure molten gold is poured to form a gleaming, solid gold bar.
4. Marvel at Australia’s largest display of natural gold nuggets.
5. Enjoy a guided heritage tour and see how prospectors of the early 1900s lived and mined for gold.
6. Visit The Perth Mint shop to take home a golden memory of your time in Western Australia including exquisite Kailis Jewellery and Argyle Pink Diamonds (tax free sales available).
7. The Perth Mint, a destination that’s rich in experience.
For more info, visit perthmint.com.au
So, free to comment and add some of your reasons to visit The Perth Mint Australia.
Happy Green Travels.