Traveljunkieindonesia.com – I fly all the time. Like, all the time. The other day. Aaah… my flight Airasia QZ8321 delay for one hour at Don Muang airport, Bangkok.
I had some great tips how to kill time at airport. Always bring a Sony Xperia Z1 to take some photos and/or listen music with you, something packaged. You never know when there’s going to be a delay at the airport. See below for memories from Don Muang Airport.
Here’s what we saw and listened:
I put my walkman app in Xperia Z1 on shuffle and kept track of all the songs that played. I had to fast-forward through four or five totally rando tracks not included below.
01. Living on My Own, Freddie Mercury
02. Kembali ke Jakarta, Koes Plus
03. Myth, Keane
04. Heart Skipped a Beat, The XX
05. Kapan-kapan, Ernie Djohan
06. I Can Change, LCD Sound System
07. Gentle Sons, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
08. Backdrifts, Radiohead
09. Gold Dust Woman, Fleetwood Mac
10. Pretending, Eric Clapton
11. Pass Out (Instrumental), Tinie Tempah
12. Motivation, Kelly Rowland ft Lil Wayne
13. Don’t You (Forget About Me), Simple Minds
14. Let The Cool Goddess Rust Away, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
15. We Used To Wait, Arcade Fire
16. Leave Behind, Martha Wainwright
17. White Christmas (wxpn version), Flaming Lips
18. Awful, Hole
19. Walcott, Vampire Weekend
20. The Last Carnival, Bruce Springsteen
21. Lost Part 2 [Remixed By Mick Boogie], Viva la Hova
22. All My Tears, Emmylou Harris
23. Symphonie egyptienne no.25 mozart l’egyptienne
24. American Wedding, Frank Ocean
25. Bad Angel, Dierks Bentley
26. Have You Forgotten, Red House Painters
27. Higher Than The Sun, Keane
28. Heysatan, Sigur Rós
The airport was a lot of fun. Then I took a sleep.
I hope you enjoyed the photos and the songs too.
Happy Sustainable Travels!