Traveljunkieindonesia.com – Travel Junkie Indonesia has chosen 10 of the most inspiring travel songs in Tanjung Puting National Park trips. Music helps us connect to others-to fellow travel junkies who might share our taste in songs and to locals who might not speak our language but can carry the rhythm.
For those of us with gypsy blood, music can speak to who we are and why it is that we can never seem to settle down. Music engenders a desire to see a new place, or to travel simply for the joy of the journey.
So if you’re homeward bound for the next few months, but itching to jet off somewhere exotic in Indonesia, explore Tanjung Puting National Park from your armchair with our pick of the best songs for travel junkies.
01. Orang Outan by Jane Birkin et Serge Gainsbourg
02. Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Z
03. I Love the Blue of Indonesia
04. El orangután by La Sonora Santanera
05. Saputangan Bapuncu Ampat (Traditional Song from Kalimantan Region)
06. Born To Be Wild by Stepenwolf
07. What a Wonderful World by Keane
08. Paradise by Coldplay
09. Windshield by Acid House Kings
10. Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles
So, What travel songs would you add to the list? Share your picks in the comments!
Happy Green Travels!