Traveljunkieindonesia.com – Travel Junkie Indonesia has chosen 21 of the most inspiring travel songs in Derawan Islands trips.
Music helps us connect to others-to fellow travel junkies who might share our taste in songs and to locals who might not speak our language but can carry the rhythm.
For those of us with hippie blood, music can speak to who we are and why it is that we can never seem to settle down. Music engenders a desire to see a new place, or to travel simply for the joy of the journey.
So if you’re homeward bound for the next few months, but itching to jet off somewhere exotic in Indonesia, discover Derawan Islands from your armchair with our pick of the best songs for travel junkies.
01. Runaway by The National
02. Freedom by Anthony Hamilton and Elayna Boynton
03. Sitting in Limbo by Jimmy Cliff
04. Shell Suite by Chad Valley
05. Un Monumento by Ennio Morricone
06. Hungry Heart by Bruce Springsteen
07. Too Old to Die Young by Brother Dege
08. Patience by Guns N’ Roses
09. Who did That to You by John Legend
10. Shelter From the Storm by Bob Dylan
11. I Got a Name by Jim Croce
12. Yamaha by Delta Spirit
13. Lo Chiamavano King by Luis Bacalov and Edda Dell Orso
14. Rock You Like a Hurricane by The Scorpions
15. Django by Luis Bacalov and Rocky Roberts
16. Hinnom, TX by Bon Iver
17. Missing You by John Waite
18. Midnight City by M83
19. Numbers Don’t Lie by The Mynabirds
20. Be the Song by Foy Vance
21. Oh Pretty Women by Roy Orbison
So, What travel songs would you add to the list? Share your picks in the comments!
Happy Sustainable Travels!