Traveljunkieindonesia.com – The Travel Junkie has chosen 13 of the most inspiring travel songs of all time. Music helps us connect to others-to fellow travel junkies who might share our taste in songs and to locals who might not speak our language but can carry the rhythm.
For those of us with gypsy blood, music can speak to who we are and why it is that we can never seem to settle down. Music engenders a desire to see a new place, or to travel simply for the joy of the journey.
So if you’re homeward bound for the next few months, but itching to jet off somewhere exotic in Indonesia, explore the world from your armchair with our pick of the best songs for travel junkies.
01. Orang Outan by Jane Birkin et Serge Gainsbourg
02. Bhinneka Tunggal Ika by Guruh Soekarno Putra
03. Sibu-sibu by Massada
04. Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles
05. Homeward Bound by Simon and Garfunkel
06. Leaving on a Jet Plane by Peter, Paul & Mary
07. Komodo Sunset by Ivan Nestorman
08. Born To Be Wild by Stepenwolf
09. Catch the Wind by Bob Dylan
10. Down River by The Temper Trap
11. Geger Gelgel by Guruh Gipsy
12. Breathe by Télépopmusik
13. Mr. Brown by Bob Marley & The Wailers
So, free to comment and add some of your favorite best songs finds.
Happy Green Travels!
Follow us on Twitter @TravelJunkieID & like us on Facebook.