Traveljunkieindonesia.com – Kisses from Komodo National Park. Music helps us connect to others-to fellow travelers who might share our taste in songs and to locals who might not speak our language but can carry the rhythm. For those of us with gypsy blood, music can speak to who we are and why it is that we can never seem to settle down. Music engenders a desire to see a new place, or to travel simply for the joy of the journey.
Swedish duo Pallers — already buzzing up the internet with their hazy synth-pop sound. Their album Sea of Memories won’t be released until fall, but we have an early listen of their brand new single “Come Rain, Come Sunshine.” Besides the totally appropriate title, the lush track really is “Dangerously”.
So here are 11 Reasons Why Pallers is Dangerously Good Music From Sweden:
- Pallers invites you to a three-dimensional world of sounds.
- Sometimes you’re in the mood for ambient soundscapes to drown in, sometimes you long for pop melodies to that takes you to new places. Pallers merges these two ‘opposites’ to a new and emotional listening experience.
- The upcoming album “The Sea of Memories” is produced and recorded during three years time in apartments, basements, villas and sheds in Pallers, La mar, Stockholm, Miami and Johannesburg
- Pallers will take you on a travel to outer worldly places.
- The upcoming album “The Sea of Memories” is the only album you need this year.
- The wealth of details, the ever growing melodies and epic soundscapes transforms the listening experience into a space voyage of discovery.
- Pallers is a neighborhood in the outskirts of Åhus where half of the duo grew up and still returns to. Both members are from Åhus.
- The duo always appear naked on photos.
- Pallers will give you a happysad taste of the north
- It’s dance music for the lazy, the blazers and for the slightly depressed
- Pallers is the sound of desolate Swedish nature, late nights out and mystical vibes
So, What songs would you add to the list? Share your picks in the comments!
Happy Green Travels!