Traveljunkieindonesia.com – Travel Junkie Indonesia has chosen 25 of the most inspiring travel songs in NSW getaways.
Music helps us connect to others-to fellow travel junkies who might share our taste in songs and to locals who might not speak our language but can carry the rhythm.
For those of us with hippie blood, music can speak to who we are and why it is that we can never seem to settle down. Music engenders a desire to see a new place, or to travel simply for the joy of the journey.
So if you’re homeward bound for the next few months, but itching to jet off somewhere fantastic in Australia, see NSW from your armchair with our pick of the best songs for travel junkies.
01. Australia by Manic Street Peacher
02. Saturday Night Fever by Bee Gees
03. Soul Shakedown Party by Bob Marley
04. Tea for Two (Chris Shaw Remix) by Sarah Vaughan
05. Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap
06. Do The Whirlwind by Architecture In Helsinki
07. A Little Less Conversation [JXL Radio Edit Remix] by Elvis Presley
08. All By Myself by Eric Carmen
09. Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
10. Winternights by Cloud
11. Alright by Supergrass
12. Dress Up in You by Belle and Sebastian
13. On The Road by Keane
14. Sunrise by Pulp
15. The Sound of the Streets by Suede
16. Please Please please by Jhon Logan
17. Down River by The Temper Trap
18. Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode
19. Guiding Light by Muse
20. Nel Blu, Dipinto Di Blu by Luciano Pavarotti
21. Gravity by Embrace
22. Too Much Heaven by Bee Gees
23. Hope for Winter by Club 8
24. Just Can’t Get Enough by Brighter
25. Mama and Papa by Supergrass
So, What travel songs would you add to the list? Share your picks in the comments!
Happy Sustainable Travels!