Traveljunkieindonesia.com – For this, a postcard in 2012, I picked one of life’s simplest pleasures: a walk in a national park.
Specifically, a tropically walk in Pink Beach, Komodo National Park. I hope the 2013 brings you lots of these little joys in new locales.
I love warm, tropical loveland. The weather was SPECTACULAR!
It was FREAKING AMAZING!!!
This blogpost is part of Komodo National Park blog series:
01. Top 38 Diving and Snorkeling Sites in Komodo National Park.
02. Postcards From Komodo National Park in the Mid-1920s.
03. 5 Hours Exploring Komodo National Park.
04. Best Reasons Why Komodo Marine Park is the Best Sites in the World for Divers.
05. The Behavioral Ecology of the Komodo Monitor.
06. 13 Tips in Exploring Komodo National Park.
Happy Sustainable Travels!